Fall is officially here, which means colder weather, cozy sweaters, and pumpkin-flavored goodies- but most importantly it marks the start of whiskey drinking season!
You’ll want to sip one (or both) of these while you snuggle up by the fire all season long.
Basil Hayden’s Hot Toddy ~ Created by Amy Probasco
- 2 parts Basil Hayden’s Bourbon
- 2 parts hot water
- 1⁄4 part honey
- Lemon peel
- Orange peel
- 1-star anise
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- Add all ingredients to a shaker (do not add ice).
- Shake and strain into a mug.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel and a cinnamon stick.
The Clermont ~ Riff on a Manhattan ~ Created by Erin Ashford – Austin, TX
- 2 parts Knob Creek® Bourbon
- ¾ part Amaro Montenegro
- ¾ part Sweet Vermouth
- 3 dashes Orange bitters
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- Orange peel (for garnish)
- Add all ingredients into a mixing glass.
- Stir with ice until chilled and then strain the mixture into a coupe glass.
- Zest an orange peel and use it as a twist garnish on the edge of the glass.