Volley, founded by husband and wife duo Christopher Wirth and Camila Soriano, the awarding-winning tequila seltzer made with just three clean ingredients: 100% blue agave tequila, sparkling water, and organic juice, announces that it has appointed:
- Athens Distributing Company to service the Tennessee market
- Savannah Distributing Company to service the Georgia market
- Allied Beverage Group to service the New Jersey market
As the first hard seltzer of its kind crafted without added sugars, natural flavorings, or preservatives, Volley launched this past July, stirring up the booming ready-to-drink category. Following the immense success and local buzz in the New York and Florida markets, Volley’s founders, a husband and wife duo, Christopher Wirth, and Camila Soriano decided it was time to expand into Tennessee, Georgia, and New Jersey.
Volley is now available in New York, New Jersey, Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee markets at a suggested retail price of $13.99 for a four can variety-pack or single flavor four-pack, or individually at $3.50 per 355ml can. Additionally, Volley ships nationwide through its new eCommerce platform, https://drinkvolley.com/pages/shop.
VOLLEY QUICK FACTS
- HUSBAND/WIFE FOUNDER DUO: Christopher Wirth + Camila Soriano
- THREE CLEAN INGREDIENTS: Volley combines 100% BLUE AGAVE TEQUILA, SPARKLING WATER + ORGANIC JUICE!
- RECOMMENDED SERVE: Invert the cans before consuming. We want to ensure you taste the product the proper way! After all, it does say ’shake me gently’ on the can 🙂
- CAN FOR A CAUSE: With values rooted in outdoor sustainability, Volley has partnered with Leave No Trace (LNT), a non-profit that provides resources so every person can protect + enjoy our natural world
- FOUR GUILT-FREE FLAVORS: Zesty Lime, Spicy Ginger, Sharp Grapefruit, and Tropical Mango
- ZERO ADDITIVES/FAKE SUGARS: At 100-110 calories per can, these gluten-free seltzers feature zero added sugars, natural flavorings, essences, and corn syrup (unlike most other seltzers on the market)
- SRP: Volley is currently available for purchase in a four can variety-pack or single flavor four-pack for $11.99 in-store or $13.99 online, or individually at $3.00 per 355ml can.