Summer is here and all of the delicious quintessential grilled foods and light bites deserve great wines to match! May we suggest Vanderpump Wines?
Vanderpump Rosé / $19.99 / Wine.com
- Rosé became a passion of the Vanderpump family’s after living in the South of France for many years. Their affinity for the classic Provence style inspired them to create their own fresh and bright wine from the sun-drenched Côtes de Provence region
- Grapes sourced from three distinct regions in Côtes de Provence AOP, France: features Cinsault, Grenache and Syrah
- With minimal skin contact, this wine has a pale peach color, with a nose of red currant, pepper, and light citrus. A refreshing acidity completes this classic, dry Provencal rosé.
Vanderpump Pink Sangria / $13.99 / Wine.com
- With a delicious bouquet of fresh, 100% natural fruits, the Vanderpump Pink Sangria is inspired by recipes the Vanderpump family enjoyed while living in Europe, brought to life with wines from their current home in California
- Albariño, Chardonnay and Syrah grapes
- Nose: pronounced citrus, spice, elderflower and nutmeg with layers of cherry, pomegranate and grapefruit on the palate
Vanderpump Red Sangria / $13.99 / Wine.com
- With a delicious bouquet of fresh, 100% natural fruits, the Vanderpump Red Sangria is inspired by recipes the Vanderpump family enjoyed while living in Europe, brought to life with wines from their current home in California
- Classic Carbonic Maceration technique yields rich fruit tones, features Mataro, Zinfandel and Merlot grapes
- Pronounced citrus, blood orange grapefruit nose, with layers of blood orange, raspberry and blackberry rounding out the palate with a smooth texture and refreshing aftertaste