If you’re a craft beer lover, then National Beer Day is likely on your calendar. For those seeking exceptional flavor, high-quality ingredients, and variety, Partake is the brew for you. It also happens to be a non-alcoholic beer (NAB). Don’t worry, this beer isn’t lacking in anything.
On top of being only 10-30 calories a can, Partake is available DTC making this great tasting craft beer accessible, all while giving consumers the freedom to enjoy wherever they are, whether it be a backyard BBQ or little league game.
- Pale (10 calories, 0 carbs) – With a medium bitterness balanced by a caramel malt sweetness and perfume, tropical aromatics
- IPA (10 calories, 2 carbs) – Balances citrusy hops with a sweet malt backbone. Its light and bubbly body and dry finish make it an all-day sipper
- Blonde (15 calories, 3 carbs) – Golden, bubbly, and easy-drinking, this malt-forward ale has a fuller body and balanced flavor profile
- Red (25 calories, 3 carbs) – Crafted with 5 malts, Partake Red is smooth and soft with ribbons of caramel malt and toast
- Stout (30 calories, 8 carbs) – Pouring a deep brown with warm, walnut highlights topped by a tall, tan cap of foam, the medium-light, bubbly body boasts notes of coffee, smoke, and a long, dry cacao-nib note in the finish.
Whether it’s on National Beer Day or any other day of the year, PARTAKE should be on your mind and shopping list!