The 4th of July is the perfect time to celebrate with friends or family and there’s no better way to enjoy a gathering than with festive cocktails. This year, bring Guillotine Barrel-Aged Vodka to the party and mix up the Sun King Cocktail ~ it’s the ideal summertime drink!
Sun King Cocktail
- 1¼ oz. Guillotine Heritage Barrel-Aged Vodka
- 7 whole pink peppercorns, muddled
- 3 chunks of watermelon, muddled
- ¼ oz. Aperol apéritif (bitter orange liqueur
- ¾ oz. Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ oz. Agave Syrup
- 3 dashes of house-made spicy tincture
Shake all ingredients and fine-strain into a rocks glass.
Garnish with a piece of banana leaf and chili threads. Glassware: Rock glass