This year, National Margarita Day is even easier to celebrate because its designated date, February 22nd — falls on a Monday. As the internationally known king of margaritas, Jimmy Buffet says “Come Monday, it will be alright.” Margaritaville Resort Orlando, the ultimate destination for relaxation located minutes from Central Florida’s theme parks has crafted multiple margarita recipes that will transport you to the vacation paradise. This resort is more than just a hotel, but a whole travel destination that lives up to every Jimmy Buffett song- all while enjoying a refreshing margarita!
If you are looking for other travel destinations celebrating National Margarita Day, resorts in Atlantic City are jumping on the cocktail train.
- Gordon Ramsay Steak at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City
- Sunart Margarita – Don Julio Tequila, Coconut Water, Monin Hibiscus Syrup, Fresh Lemon Juice, Orange Bitters
- AC Burger Co. On the Baywalk at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City
- Pineapple Margarita – Altos Reposado Tequila, Triple Sec, Muddled Pineapple, Sour Mix
- Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar at Tropicana Atlantic City
- Patrón Agave Margarita – Herradura Respado, Patrón Citrónge Orange Liqueur, Agave Nectar, Lime Juice