If you’re celebrating National Mai Tai Day on June 30, National Piña Colada Day on July 10, or both ~ there’s no better way to do so than with cocktails from Mr and Mrs T that are a step up from the original ~ it’s like a vacation in a glass!
When thinking of a Mai Tai or Piña Colada, you can only assume they must have been invented by a very thirsty person after a hot day on the sands of their favorite beach. After all, both concoctions are about as tropical as you can get when it comes to a drink.
Mai Tai Margarita
- 3-1/2 oz. Mr & Mrs T® Mai Tai Mix
- 1-1/2 oz. Mr & Mrs T® Margarita Mix
- 1 oz. rum
- 1/2 oz. gold tequila
- Cocktail salt
- Optional: Pineapple wedge, lime slice, and tropical flower for garnish
Fill a cocktail shaker half full with ice. Add 3-1/2 oz. of Mr & Mrs T Mai Tai Mix, 1-1/2 oz. of Mr & Mrs T Margarita Mix, 1 oz. of rum, and 1/2 oz. of gold tequila. Shake to chill. Rim margarita glass with cocktail salt, and fill with ice. Strain cocktail over ice, and garnish with a pineapple wedge, lime slice, and flower, as desired.
- 2 oz. Mr & Mrs T® Piña Colada Mix
- 2 oz. Mr & Mrs T® Strawberry Daiquiri-Margarita Mix
- 1-1/2 cup ice
- 2 strawberries
- 2 pineapple chunks
- 1 tbsp. vanilla ice cream
- Optional: Pineapple wedge and strawberry for garnish
In a blender, combine 2 oz. of Mr & Mrs T Piña Colada Mix, 2 oz. of Mr & Mrs T Strawberry Daiquiri-Margarita Mix, 1-1/2 cups of ice, 2 strawberries, 2 pineapple chunks, and 1 tbsp. of vanilla ice cream. Blend for 10 seconds or until smooth. Pour into a piña colada glass. Garnish with a pineapple wedge and strawberry.
Berry Piña Colada
- 4 oz. Mr & Mrs® T Piña Colada Mix
- 1/2 oz. Rose’s® Cocktail Infusions Blue Raspberry Mix
- 1-1/2 oz. rum
- 3 pineapple chunks
- 1 cup ice
- Optional: Pineapple wedge, pineapple leaf, raspberry, and strawberry for garnish
Add 1 cup of ice to a blender with 4 oz. of Mr & Mrs T Piña Colada Mix, 1/2 oz. of Rose’s Cocktail Infusions Blue Raspberry Mix, 3 pineapple chunks, and 1-1/2 oz. rum. Blend for 10 seconds or until smooth. Pour into pineapple-rimmed piña colada glass, and garnish with a pineapple wedge, pineapple leaf, raspberry, or strawberry, as desired.