This Thanksgiving, it’s all gravy when you toast over turkey with these seasonal sips and cocktail recipes.
NÜTRL Cranberry Vodka Seltzer
Just in time for the holidays, NÜTRL Vodka Seltzer is launching the first-ever all Cranberry seltzer variety pack. ‘Tis the season for celebrating which means it’s Cranberry’s time to shine – and with the NÜTRL Cranberry variety pack, you get real vodka, too.
The limited-release holiday pack includes four Cranberry flavors: Classic Cranberry, Cranberry Orange, Cranberry Grapefruit, and Cranberry Apple. NÜTRL Cranberry is a refreshing take on the seasonal classic Vodka Cranberry, making it the perfect gift and entertaining essential for all holiday festivities this year.
Fisher’s Island Pink Flamingo Punch
Fishers Pink Flamingo is a delightful blend of the original vodka and barrel-aged whiskey spiked lemonade recipe with real cranberry, resulting in a well-balanced cocktail that is perfectly sweet and tart, complete with an enchanting blush color. Enjoy it in a group-friendly punch by simply pouring four cans of FIL Pink Flamingo in a punch bowl and garnishing with fresh cranberries.
Cutwater White Russian (14% ABV)
This elevated twist on a classic abides by the old-school recipe. Cutwater’s award-winning Vodka with coffee cream liqueur has big notes of vanilla and chocolate.
Tanteo Cranberry Punch
- 20 oz. Tanteo Jalapeño Tequila
- 20 oz. 100% Cranberry Juice (No sugar added)
- 10 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- 7.5 oz. Agave Nectar
Directions: Top with lime slices, fresh cranberries, and jalapeños.
Smokey Cider – Created by: Jess & Willow of BarBees Bartending
- 1 oz. Ilegal Mezcal
- 1/2 can of Volley Spicy Ginger Spiked Seltzer
- 1 oz. thyme honey simple syrup
Directions: Top with apple cider. Garnish with cinnamon stick, thyme sprig, apple slice
Giving Thanks Paloma
- 1 1⁄2 oz. Corralejo Reposado
- 1⁄4 oz. Simple Syrup
- 3⁄4 oz. Lemon Juice
- 1 oz. Passion Fruit Pureé
- 5 Dashes Cayenne Tincture
- 3 Drops Angostura Bitters
- Top with Grapefruit Soda or Grapefruit Beer
- Rim with Tajín
- Rocks Ice
Directions: Combine all ingredients except for grapefruit beer into a cocktail shaker, shake thoroughly. Rim the Collins glass with Tajín, then add fresh rocks ice. Hawthorne and fine strain the cocktail over rocks in the glass, then top off the cocktail with grapefruit soda or grapefruit beer. Garnish with a dried blood orange wheel and a torched grapefruit half-moon.
Los Arango Gratitude
- 1 1⁄2 oz. Los Arango Blanco
- 3⁄4 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 3⁄4 oz. Ginger Liqueur
- 1 oz. Lime Juice
- 1⁄4 oz. Agave Nectar
- 1⁄4 oz. Green Chartreuse
Directions: Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake Vigorously. Strain the cocktail, garnish with candied ginger and a lime round.
Seagram’s Vodka Peach-Cranberry Cooler
- 2 ounces Seagram’s Peach Vodka
- 4 ounces Cranberry juice
Directions: Pour Seagram’s Peach Vodka into glass over ice. Add Cranberry juice to the top. Garnish & Enjoy!
- 1.5 oz. Crystal Head Vodka
- 1 tsp Honey
- 3⁄4 oz. Coffee Liqueur
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice*
- 3⁄4 oz. Heavy Cream (optional: substitute with any non-dairy alternative)
- 2-3 Ginger Snap Cookies
Directions: Crumble the ginger snap cookies and place the crumbs on a plate. Rub the rim of a rocks glass with honey. Dip your glass in cookie crumbs to coat the rim.
In a shaker, combine Crystal Head Vodka, coffee liqueur, and pumpkin pie spice. Shake with ice. Place ice in a rocks glass and pour contents of shaker over ice and top with heavy cream, or a non-dairy alternative of your choice.
*Pumpkin Pie Spice: combine equal parts ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground nutmeg, ground allspice, and ground cloves.
Oaxacan 75 – A riff on the classic french 75 with a smoky bite.
- 1.75 Vim & Petal Gin
- 1 oz. Ancho Verde
- 0.5 oz. Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 0.25 oz. Mezcal
- 0.25 oz. Simple syrup
Method: Combine all ingredients in a shaker tin, add ice, and shake. Double strain into a coupe glass and top with a champagne float. Garnish with a lemon wheel or a toasted, dried chile.
Woodford Reserve x Williams Sonoma Spiced Apple Mixer
Crafted in collaboration between Woodford Reserve and Williams Sonoma, this exclusive mixer features an amber hue and the seasonal flavors of cinnamon and ginger. Combine it with bourbon and ice, then garnish with a cherry. You can also add the mixer to sparkling water for an equally delicious nonalcoholic drink. Tasting notes are festive and light, not too sweet, and apple-forward with a winter-spice finish.
Melbourne Apple Sour
- 2 oz Starward Two-Fold Whisky
- 3/4 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 oz Simple Syrup
- 1/2 oz Egg White
- Apple Cider, to top
Method: Combine ingredients except for the apple cider in a shaker without ice. Shake vigorously to whip up the egg whites. Then add ice and shake again until very cold. Double strain into a coupe glass and float apple cider on top.
Proper Maple Smash
- 1.5 oz Proper No. Twelve Irish Whiskey
- 1 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Dash Ground Cinnamon
Enjoy with friends!
- 2oz Glendalough Double Barrel
- 1oz of Fresh Lime Juice
- 3 Dashes of Bitters
- Splash Ginger Beer
- Garnish: Lime Wedge
Method: Pour the Double Barrel, freshly squeezed lime juice, and bitters into an ice-filled highball glass. Top with ginger beer and garnish with a lime wedge.
Templeton Rye Old Fashioned
- 2 oz. Templeton Rye 6 Year
- 1 Sugar Cube (or ½ tsp. of sugar or simple syrup)
- 3 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Large Ice Rocks
- Orange Peel Garnished
Method: Add sugar and bitters to a chilled rocks glass. Muddle and stir until sugar is nearly dissolved. Fill glass with one large ice cube, add Templeton Rye, and gently stir until chilled. Express the oil of the orange peel over the glass and add as garnish.
Zaya Apple Ginger
- 2 oz. Zaya Gran Reserva
- ½ oz. Lime Juice
- ¼ Ginger Syrup
- 1 ½ oz. Apple Cider
- Ice (for shaking)
- Crushed Ice (for serving)
Method: Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Shake well with ice. Strain into a Collins glass over crushed ice. Garnish with fresh mint & a lime wheel.
- 6 oz spiced cider (heated)
- 1.5 oz Novo Fogo Barrel-Aged cachaça
- 0.5 oz ginger syrup
- Cinnamon stick, garnish
Method: Stir ingredients together gently. Serve in glassware appropriate for hot drinks. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Licence IV is an accessible, high-end line of fine wine produced by small, family-owned wineries. Offered in cans and 1-liter bottles, Licence IV is the perfect wine for holiday entertaining – whether it’s a cocktail hour or sit-down feast.
Licence IV Blanc (SRP: $5.99 for 250ml cans, $23.99 for 4-pack) – The first muscadet available in a can, Blanc is a Melon de Bourgogne—straight from the banks of the eastern Loire Valley. It features aromas of freshly cut grass, salty lime zest, and gunflint. The palate is vibrant and refreshing whilst the mid-palate is dry and reminiscent of citrus and oyster shells with an herbal, saline finish.
ORANGE IS THE NEW BABE
- 1/2 Cup BABE RED
- 1/2 Cup Plain Seltzer
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Squeezed Blood Orange Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- Blood Orange Slice – garnish
- Ice Optional
Instructions: Juice the blood orange and lime into a small bowl. Add ice to a glass and pour in the BABE Red and seltzer. Stir in the orange and lime juices, then top with a blood orange slice.
Shiner 1909 (4.5% ABV)
Shiner 1909 is a new beer honoring Shiner Bock’s 112-year history. Every drop of Shiner beer is proudly brewed and bottled in Shiner, Texas at the same brewery founded in 1909 by a group of Czech and German settlers. Crafted with Heritage 2-row barley, Noble hops, Shiner’s proprietary lager yeast, and artesian well water, this light-bodied lager has a toasty aroma, rich malt flavor, and a crisp, refreshing finish. Available nationwide in 6-bottle (SRP: $8.99) or 12-bottle packs (SRP: $14.99).
Three Spirit Mulled Social Cider (Serves 7)
- 1-liter non-alcoholic apple cider
- 7 fl oz Three Spirit Social Elixir
- 3 lemon wheels
- 3 orange wheels
- 1 stick of cinnamon, broken into pieces
- 5 cloves
- 1-star anise
- 1 black cardamom, cut open
- 5 allspice berries, crushed
Method: Add all ingredients to a saucepan or soup kettle and heat gently until steaming. Serve.
Partake Brewing (SRP: $29.99/12 pack)
At Partake, we are beer lovers first. We’re on a mission to transform the non-alcoholic beer experience so fellow beer lovers can enjoy a great-tasting beer that pairs perfectly with every occasion, no matter the reason for cutting back on alcohol. Partake Brewing has become a leader in craft non-alcoholic beer in North America with distribution in major retailers across Canada and the United States.
Core Range includes:
- Partake PALE blends fruity and floral hops to infuse the brew with bright flavors of orange zest, grapefruit, and a whisper of pine. It’s dry on the palate with a delightfully crisp finish.
- Partake IPA balances citrusy hops with a subtle malt backbone. Its light, bubbly body and dry finish make it an all-day sipper that packs an incredible amount of flavor.
- Partake BLONDE is a golden, bubbly and easy-drinking brew. A full body and balanced flavor profile make it an instant classic.
- Partake RED is crafted with a complex mix of malts to create its distinctive amber-hue and notes of caramel, cherry blossom and roasted almonds. This expertly balanced brew is sure to be a hit with lovers of classic English and Irish ales.
- Partake DARK pours a deep brown with notes of roasted coffee, walnuts, and plum. Full of flavor from start to finish, it’s time to add this beauty into your rotation.
Limited-Edition Flavors include:
- Partake RADLER is a blend of cold-pressed juices and citrus zest with Partake Blonde Lager
- Partake LIME is light, fresh, and flavourful with hints of zesty citrus. Each sip is met with a crisp zing and a clean finish