Whether a bourbon connoisseur or a fruity cocktail lover, you’ll love this selection of bottles perfect for gifting either your loved ones or your single partner-in-crime this season, plus some easy to make at home cocktail recipes to go along with your version of the day’s festivities.
FOR THE WHISKEY LOVER:
- HUDSON WHISKEY – FOUR PART HARMONY $69.99
- Hudson Whiskey NY introduces Four Part Harmony, a limited-edition released whiskey aged a minimum of 7 years. Just like the cultural tapestry that is New York, the four-grain bourbon is a sum greater than its parts. This first-ever matured offering from the pioneering New York whiskey brand features a rich sweetness of corn, sharp peppery notes of rye, a smooth subtlety of wheat, and the light fruitiness of malted barley. The flavors work together like a jazz quartet—a perfectly harmonious combo that ends on a high note every time. Made in NY, Four Part Harmony is a limited-edition whiskey making it an extra special gift for the whiskey lover in your life.
- HUDSON WHISKEY – BACK ROOM DEAL $54.99
- Back Room Deal is Hudson Whiskey’s signature 92 proof peated rye whiskey offering a smoky and spicy tasting note. Sending ex-bourbon barrels across the Atlantic where they’re used to age peated whiskey, then emptied and returned to the distillery where they fill them up again with straight rye whiskey.
- TULLAMORE D.E.W IRISH WHISKEY $24.00
- Founded in 1829 in the town of Tullamore and inspired by the vision of Daniel E. Williams whose initials live on each bottle to this day – Tullamore D.E.W. Irish Whiskey has perfected the art of blending whiskey with over 30 Gold medal industry awards in the last 5 years alone. Tullamore D.E.W. is the second largest Irish whiskey in the world in one of the fastest growing categories. With an intriguing smooth yet complex character, Tullamore D.E.W. is the original triple blend Irish whiskey, the first to pioneer a blend of all three styles of Irish whiskey, grain whiskey, malt whiskey and pot still whiskey. These three styles come together to create an unrivaled taste and character like no other in the category.
FOR THE GIN & TONIC FAITHFUL:
- HENDRICK’S GIN $34,99
- No need for flowers this year as Hendrick’s Gin is infused with the curious, yet marvelous, essences of rose and cucumber, delectably supported by no less than 11 botanicals from the four corners of the world. This whimsical concoction produces a wonderfully refreshing gin with a delightfully floral aroma, which makes for the most romantic libation that pairs well with dinner and dessert.
- DRIZLY LINK
FOR THE BEST COCKTAIL FOR TWO:
- MILAGRO SILVER $24.99
- Milagro Silver, a 100% blue agave tequila renowned for its bright, fresh agave flavor and exceptional smoothness, is one of three core range offerings. Bottled in an iconic blue bottle, Milagro incorporates century-old methods of cooking agave – slow-roasting piñas for an average cooking time of 36 hours using traditional brick ovens, to bring out the naturally bursting freshness and flavors of the piñas. The result is a tequila with notes of bright fresh agave, citrus and pear.
- DRIZLY LINK
FOR YOUR SPECIAL “I ONLY DRINK TEQUILA NOW” SOMEONE:
- MILAGRO SELECT $39.99 – $54.99
- This Valentine’s Day, don’t settle, Select. Milagro Select is an ultra-premium tequila made from only the highest-quality, hand-selected mature agave plants and is aged in mindfully sourced fine wooden barrels, creating a product worth savoring. By gifting or sharing a bottle of Milagro Select, which comes available in Silver, Reposado, and Añejo variants, you’re giving a superior sipping experience crafted for any occasion.
- DRIZLY LINK
FOR AT-HOME DATE NIGHT
- BATCH & BOTTLE $16.99 per 375ml bottle
- Bringing bar-ready cocktails directly into the home, Batch & Bottle effortlessly elevates a date night for Valentine’s Day. A range of premium, ready-to-serve cocktails from William Grant & Sons, Batch & Bottle offers exceptional varieties from some of the world’s most iconic spirits brands – perfect to gift and enjoy. The varieties include a Hendrick’s Gin Martini, Monkey Shoulder Lazy Old Fashioned, Reyka Rhubarb Cosmopolitan and Glenfiddich Scotch Manhattan.
- DRIZLY LINK.
Valentine’s Day Cocktails
Heart Cracker Rum Cocktail
- Handful of cinnamon candy hearts
- 1 ½ parts Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- ¼ part grenadine
- 2 ½ parts ginger beer
- Method: Crush cinnamon candy hearts and rim rocks glass. Add ice. Add Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum and grenadine to a cocktail shaker, mix and pour over ice. Top with ginger beer.
- 2 parts Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- 1/2 part dry curacao
- 1/2 part lemon juice
Method: Shake ingredients together with ice until chilled. Fine strain into coupe glass with half sugar rim. Garnish with orange peel.
Hugs and Spritzes – Created by Reyka Vodka Ambassador Jeffrey Naples
- 1-2 sliced fresh Strawberries
- 1.5 parts Reyka Vodka
- ¾ part Fresh lemon
- ¾ part lemon peel simple syrup (1:1)
- Topped with Brut Champagne
- Garnish with strawberry
Method: Combine all ingredients except champagne in shaker with ice. Shake for 10 seconds, strain into serving glass with or without ice and top with chilled Brut champagne. Garnish and enjoy.
Lemon Peel Simple Syrup: 1 cup water, 1 cup sugar, 1 full lemon peel cooked over medium high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Love Potion Punch – Created by Reyka Vodka Ambassador Jeffrey Naples
- 1 part Reyka Vodka
- ½ part Solerno
- ½ part fresh lemon juice
- ½ part Pink Peppercorn simple syrup (1:1).
- ½ part pomegranate juice (POM)
- ½ part sparkling water
Method: Build in shaker with ice. Shake for 10 seconds. Strain and serve over ice.
Pink Peppercorn simple syrup: 1 cup water, 1 cup sugar, 1 -2 tablespoons of whole pink peppercorns. Bring to boil, let simmer, and strain into serving vessel.
Riviera Rose – Created by Mattias Horseman, Hendrick’s Gin Brand West Coast Ambassador
- 2 parts Hendrick’s Gin
- 1 part Giffard Pamplemousse
- ½ part Apricot Liqueur
- 1 part fresh lime juice
- ½ part egg white
- Method: Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake. Then shake without ice, and strain into a coupe and garnish with a rose petal.
- 1 1/2 parts Hendrick’s Gin
- 3/4 part Lemon Juice
- 3/4 part Raspberry Syrup
- 1 Egg White
- Raspberry to Garnish
- Method: Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Add ice, shake very well and fine strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a skewered raspberry.
- 1 part Hudson Whiskey Bright Lights Big Bourbon or Short Stack
- .5 part triple sec
- 2 parts apple cider
- 3 parts chilled Champagne
- Method: Mix the whiskey, triple sec and cider in Champagne flute and top with chilled Champagne. Garnish with apple slice.
Fronds with Benefits – By Anna Mains, Monkey Shoulder Brand Ambassador
- 1 ½ parts Monkey Shoulder
- ½ part green tea syrup
- ½ part pineapple juice
- 3 parts coconut water
- Method: Shake, strain over ice in Collins glass. Garnish with pineapple fronds.
Strawberry Daiquiri, but #makeitmonkey – By Anna Mains, Monkey Shoulder Brand Ambassador
- 2 parts Monkey Shoulder
- ¾ part simple syrup
- ¾ parts fresh lime juice
- 1-2 strawberries (sliced)
- Method: Muddle strawberries in a shaker, add ice, Monkey, lime, and simple. Shake. Double strain into a coupe.
- 2 Parts Milagro Silver
- 1 Part Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Parts Pink Agua De Tuna*
- ¾ Part Agave Nectar*
- 1 Lime Wheel
- Method: Pour all ingredients into a Boston shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and into a rocks glass with fresh ice. Garnish with a lime wheel. *Or substitute with simple syrup.
- *To make Agua de Tuna: Peel and roughly chop 5 prickly pear fruits (green and/or red), add to a blender and puree until smooth. Pour through a fine mesh strainer to remove the seeds and pulp.
- 2 Parts Milagro Silver
- 3/4 Part Ginger Hibiscus Syrup (Dried Hibiscus, Fresh Ginger, Sugar)
- 1/2 Part Fresh Lime Juice
- 4 Parts club soda
- 1 Candied ginger
- 1 Lime half wheel
Method: Pour all ingredients, except soda, into a Boston shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and pour into a highball glass over fresh ice. Top with soda and stir. Garnish with lime half wheel and candied ginger.
RED AND BERRIED
- 1.5 parts Tullamore D.E.W. Original
- 1 part Belsazar Rosé Vermouth (Chambord/Martini Bianco as a substitute)
- .75 part Lemon juice
- .75 part Raspberry cordial
- 1 egg white
Method: Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and dry shake, then add ice and shake once more. Strain into a martini glass and add a beautiful garnish of mixed berries.
● 1.5 parts Tullamore D.E.W. Cider Cask
● 1 part Aperol
● 1 dash Orange BitterS
Method: Add all ingredients to a mixing glass with ice, stir and strain into a coupe glass. Garnish with an apple slice.
Leave a Reply