With tailgating season in full effect, there’s no better way to enjoy a gameday pregame than with a drink that combines two classic favorites – tomato juice and beer – into one ultimate beverage: the Michelada.
Combing beer with original Clamato, a bold mix of tomato juice and spices and the #1 ingredient for an authentic Michelada, or Clamato’s new Sweet & Spicy variety, creates a zesty and refreshing cocktail that’s perfect to sip on throughout the day. Even better, it’s easy to recreate – just follow the instructions below!
For those who are more inclined to enjoy a Bloody Mary, Mr & Mrs T makes mixing up the tailgate classic simple with its premium Bloody Mary Mix. While all you need is vodka and ice at a minimum, impress your fellow tailgaters with a Bloody Mary bar to dress their cocktail with their favorite toppings, like celery, olives, bacon and more!
- 4 oz. Clamato® Original
- 1 Key lime or ReaLime® (to taste)
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes habanero pepper sauce
- 1 12-oz. bottle of beer
- 1 lime wheel
- Tajín® (or assorted spices) for garnish
- 4 oz. Mr & Mrs T® Bold & Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 oz. vodka
- 1 cup ice
- Cayenne pepper cocktail salt
- Optional: Fresh jalapeños or pickled cherry peppers for garnish