This holiday season, spreading the holiday cheers has never been easier thanks to premium mixers from Mr & Mrs T and Clamato. Impress your guests with the bar-quality, a made-from-scratch taste of the cocktails below – no elves required!
- Sangria: Mixing up a large batch of crowd-pleasing Sangria is easy with Mr & Mrs T Sangria Mix – simply add red or rosé wine and customize as desired!
- Bacon-Infused Bloody Mary: Give your classic Bloody Mary an upgrade by combining Mr & Mrs T’s Original Bloody Mary Mix with a brunch essential: Bacon!
- Authentic Michelada: Combining Clamato with your favorite beer creates this authentic, flavorful Mexican cocktail that is sure to impress all beer-loving guests.
- Dark Michelada: A bolder take on the Authentic Michelada, the Dark Michelada has an added kick of flavor, perfect for elevating any meal.
Mr & Mrs T Sangria
- 4 oz. Mr & Mrs T® Sangria Mix
- 2 oz. Red or Rosé Wine
Instructions: Use a Red Wine cocktail glass. Combine 4 fl. oz of Mr & Mrs T Sangria Mix and 2 fl. oz of Red or Rosé Wine (a sweet red blend is recommended). Garnish with fruit as desired. Enjoy responsibly.
Bacon-Infused Bloody Mary
- 5 oz. Mr & Mrs T® Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 oz. bacon-infused vodka
- Optional: Salted rim plus a lime wedge, celery, bacon, and green olives for garnish
Instructions: Add 1/4 cup of crisp cooked bacon to 1 liter of vodka. Let it infuse in the refrigerator for 3 days. Fill a salt-rimmed cocktail glass of your choice with ice. Pour in 5 oz. of Mr & Mrs T Bloody Mary Mix and 1 oz. of bacon-infused vodka. Stir and enjoy.
- 1 Key lime or ReaLime® (to taste)
- 4 oz. Clamato® Original
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes habanero pepper sauce
- 1 12-oz. bottle of beer
- 1 lime wheel
Instructions: Run lime across rim of mug. Dip mug in Tajín to coat evenly. Add ice. Add lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, and habanero pepper sauce. Fill with Clamato and beer. Garnish with a lime wheel.
- 2 limes (juice) and 1 lime (rimming)
- ¾ cup Clamato®
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chipotle hot sauce (or Tabasco®)
- 4 bottles dark beer
Instructions: Run lime across rim of each mug. Dip mugs in Tajín to coat evenly. Add ice. In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and Clamato. Pour Clamato mixture evenly into the 4 mugs and fill them with beer. Garnish with Tajín-dipped lime wedge.