Not everyone has the time to put together an intensive skincare routine. Pampering is lovely, but finding time to do it isn’t always easy! You need to be able to dedicate your time to proper pampering, but you don’t have to spend hours per day on a skincare routine for your skin to look good. No one has the time for several layers of creams and potions to make their skin look nice, so you need to know how to do it in a jiffy. The less time this takes, the more inclined you’ll be to stick to a new routine.
Skin conditions are not always easy to manage, and neither is finding the right creams and scrubs to get it right. Removing blemishes is less about how you wash your face and body, and more about managing WHY you have blemishes. Some people go for tattoo removal to “tidy up” their skin, but you don’t need to do that to make your skin glow. So, let’s take a look at what you can do for great skincare basics!
- Stay In The Shade. The sunshine is beautiful, and we all love that heat on our faces. The Vitamin D that you get from the sunshine is enough to make you feel wonderful on the inside, but too much sunshine isn’t a great idea for your skin. You’ve seen the risks of sunshine on the skin in the form of skin cancer statistics, but with the right SPF cream and shade (and a hat!) you can look after your skin better. Sun exposure causes wrinkles and ages your skin prematurely, you don’t want to have that!
- Give Up Smoking. It’s a bad enough habit as it is, but smoking can age your skin and it can damage the blood vessels under the surface, too. If you want to avoid wrinkles, then smoking is not the way to go. You weaken it with smoking and constantly pursuing the lips can leave your mouth prematurely wrinkled, too.
- Be Gentle. Every morning and evening, gently use a cleanser to clean the skin. Then use a gentle face wash and remove the dirt from the skin. Pat dry and use a moisturizer with an SPF rating. Your skin deserves the best, so go easy when shaving and make sure that you use a sharp razor and not a blunt one. Skincare means more than just your face!
- Eat Well. Food is not medicine, but it sure shines through your face when you have a diet heavy in fat and sugar. You want to minimize blemishes and spots, and the best way that you can do that is to eat a good diet. A diet packed with fruit, veggies, whole grains, and lean proteins will ensure that your skin clears and is able to breathe better.
- Calm Down. Stress doesn’t do anything for your skin. You want to avoid acne breakouts and that means reducing your stress in your life. Think about the way that your body feels physically. Get enough sleep and scale back the time you spend on technology. You’ll thank yourself later.