Spooky Season has arrived and what better way to celebrate Halloween than with a fall cocktail! From apple picking to haunted houses, Hornitos Tequila and Courvoisier have got you covered with three cocktails that are guaranteed to satisfy your taste buds during this festive season – whether you want to get in the Halloween spirit with a Black Cauldron, get cozy under a warm blanket with an Apple Barrel, or watch a football game with a Sherry Manhattan in hand. Enjoy!
- 1 ½ part Hornitos® Black Barrel® Tequila
- ¾ part fresh lemon juice
- ¼ part sage simple syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura® bitters
- 1 capsule activated charcoal*
- Lemon wedge
Preparation: Combine equal parts sugar and water with 3-5 sage sprigs and bring to a boil to create a sage simple syrup. Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a coupe glass. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
- 2 parts Hornitos® Black Barrel® Tequila
- 1 part apple cider
- ¾ part fresh lime juice
- ½ part maple syrup
- 3 dashes Angostura® bitters
- Apple slice
Preparation: Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice. Garnish with an apple slice.
- 2 parts Courvoisier® Sherry Cask Cognac
- ¾ part Punt E Mes® Vermouth
- 1 dash Angostura® orange bitters
- 1 dash Angostura® classic bitters
Preparation: Combine ingredients in a mixing glass with ice and stir. Strain mixture into a coupe glass, garnish with an orange swath and serve.