September is National Organic Month, which means it’s a great time to discover (or rediscover) Avaline, a line of clean and transparent wines made with organic grapes, co-founded by Cameron Diaz and Katherine Power.
Here are a few reasons to grab a glass or bottle of this clean wine: Made from Organic Grapes
● Clean starts in the vineyards, which is why Avaline works with talented growers who rely solely on nature to grow healthy fruit, free from synthetic herbicides and pesticides Free of Unwanted Extras
● Avaline believes wine should be made with minimal intervention. Each bottle is free from added colors, concentrates, and unnecessary sugars Full Nutritional Transparency
● Avaline tells you exactly who made the wines and what ingredients are used during the process. Check the label or their website! Vegan-Friendly ● Many wines use eggs or animal byproducts. The brand prefers to use naturally-derived mineral compounds like bentonite clay Something for Everyone
● White, dry with a touch of citrus and a crisp, fresh finish ● Rosé, light, fresh (and French) with notes of melon and zest ● Red, light to medium body with hints of cherry and a touch of spice
● Sparkling, dry, and refreshing sparkling with delicate bubbles
● Sparkling Rosé, dry, soft, and delicately balanced pink bubbles
Pear & Cinnamon Spritz with Avaline Red
What you’ll need:
- 3 oz Avaline Red
- ¼ pear, muddled
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- A twist of lemon
- Sparkling water
Step by step:
In a glass, muddle ¼ of a pear with a pinch of cinnamon. Add 3 oz of Avaline Red (or however much you’re in the mood for!). Strain into your favorite wine glass and add a few ice cubes. Top with sparkling water, and garnish with a refreshing twist of lemon.
Enjoy Avaline during the late afternoon sun and a gentle autumn breeze!
A cool, refreshing Labor Day is just a pour away! 🍷 Visit the website to learn more and to find a retailer in your area: https://drinkavaline.com/