Although our Thanksgiving celebrations are going to look a little different this year, your menus shouldn’t. Make sure your feast is accompanied by a Casamigos signature cocktail! The Casa Grateful, made with Casamigos Blanco Tequila is the perfect cocktail to accompany your turkey and the Casa Toddy is great for after dinner or with dessert.
- 2 oz. Casamigos Blanco Tequila
- 1 oz. Fresh Cranberry Juice
- .75 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- .5 oz. Simple Syrup
- 2 Dashes Peychauds Bitters
- 1 Pinch Cinnamon
- Garnish Dehydrated Orange Wheel, Star Anise dipped in Edible Gold Dust and Cinnamon Sprinkle
Method: Combine all ingredients into a tin shaker. Add ice, shake vigorously, and strain into a rocks glass. Add fresh ice and garnish.
- 1.5 oz. Casamigos Reposado Tequila
- 1 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 oz. Honey Syrup
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Top off with Hot Water
- Garnish Floating Lemon Wheel, Star Anise, and Cinnamon Sprinkle
Method: Combine all ingredients directly into a glass or copper mug. Top off with hot water, stir well and garnish.