Weddings can be stressful enough without having to worry about things like a chipped fingernail, ripped hem or even a stain.
As much as we’d like to think the big day will be perfect and uneventful, that doesn’t normally happen in the real world…and definitely not in my world! My daughter is planning a wedding for later this year with the planning well underway. Although she may not be thinking of the little things that could happen, I am and have already been planning an Emergency Wedding Day Kit for the Bride and her Bridesmaids so that she and the rest of the wedding party will be Aisle Ready!
- Band-aids. No brainer.
- Hairspray: No runaways here!
- Dryel stain pen: Drink red wine! Stains be gone!
- Fabric Tape: Hems, don’t fail me now!
- Matching Nail Polish & Nail Files: Chipped nails are not welcome here!
- Bobby Pins – Black and brown to fit a variety of hair colors.
- Essential Oils – For calming nerves, I like Lavender!
- Cotton Swabs – To tackle or repair make-up mishaps or smudges.
What else would you add to your Wedding Day Emergency Kit?
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of DRYEL, however, all opinions expressed are based on my own personal usage and experience.