Nothing says St. Patrick’s Day like celebrating with a festive (and sometimes green!) cocktail. This year, enjoy some “spirited” cocktails courtesy of Laphroaig Single Malt Scotch, Basil Hayden’s Bourbon, Knob Creek Bourbon, and Cruzan Rum that are sure to make you feel lucky and are perfect for mixing up at home if you’re planning on hosting. After all, what’s St. Patrick’s Day without a festive drink?
- 1 ½ parts Basil Hayden’s® Bourbon
- 1/2 part ginger liqueur
- 3/4 part lemon juice
- 1/2 part honey simple syrup*
- 3-4 dashes Bittercube Jamaican® #2 Bitters
- 1 lemon wheel (for garnish)
- 1 rosemary sprig (for garnish)
Method: Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake and double strain into a coupe glass. Garnish with a lemon wheel and sprig of rosemary.
- 1 part Midori® Melon Liqueur
- 1 part Cruzan® Aged Light Rum
- Juice of 1 lime
- Melon wedge
Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass with an optional sugared rim. Garnish with a melon wedge and/or a lime wheel on the rim.