Tidying up is one of the most recent trends meant to spark joy by cleansing the home of unnecessary clutter, but the tasks of re-organizing a closet or entire bathroom vanity can be extremely daunting and time-consuming. What if you could make your home more joyful with tasks that take little to no time?
I’ve found my joy with the new hand soaps from Softsoap! The Décor Collection® from Softsoap® certainly adds something special to my bathrooms and kitchen with refreshing scents and beautifully designed bottles. I love a great handsoap and as most of us know, not all soaps are the same quality but Softsoap always satisfies my needs.
This collection consists of five lavish scents, each with their own unique qualities, but all with the same awesome design and performance that I expect from Softsoap. They are all so impressive that I can’t decide which one is my favorite!
Here are a few fun facts from Softsoap:
- 71% of Americans find joy in washing their hands and 93% say that a pleasing scented hand soap brings them joy.* The Softsoap® Décor Collection® features five scents that entice the senses sparking small moments of happiness by beautifying your sink.
- 79% of Americans wish they can bring more joy into their homes.*
- 86% of Americans agree that decorating their home brings them joy.* The Softsoap® Décor Collection® allows consumers to decorate the sink in any room of the home.
- 69% of Americans wish they could add more joy to their bathroom.* Making the small decision to purchase Softsoap® and add it to the sink, can add a pop of color to the bathroom.
- Softsoap®’s Décor Collection® can help make the time consumers spend at the sink each week more joyful.
*All figures, unless otherwise stated, are from Toluna. Total sample size was 875 adults. Fieldwork was undertaken between March 18 – March 21, 2019. The survey was carried out online. The figures have been weighted and are representative of all U.S. adults aged 22-55.