- Pups Save the Fireworks – Ryder and Marshall track down the missing Adventure Bay Day fireworks, while Chase and Skye round up the piglets that were delivered by mistake.
- Pups Save the Carnival – Cornelius the pig is causing chaos at the carnival and all of the prizes have vanished too. It’s up to the PAW Patrol to rescue the missing piggy and prizes.
- Pups Save a Ferris Wheel – The PAW Patrol have a “wheel” problem on their hands when Mayor Humdinger tries to steal Adventure Bay’s new Ferris Wheel.
- Pups Save a Camping Trip – A cool camping trip turns into a risky rescue when the pups work together to save Chickaletta from a ravine.
- Pups Save Dude Ranch Danny – Chase and Skye search for Daring Danny X after he takes his horse on a wild off-trail ride through the desert.
- Pups Save the Chili Cook-Off – Rocky and Rubble must work together to fix Mr. Porter’s stove after it explodes at the big Chili Cook-Off.
- Pups Save a Sleepover – When Farmer Al’s animals go missing during a sleepover, it’s up to the PAW Patrol to rescue them before a big storm arrives.
- Pups Save a Windsurfing Pig – When Farmer Al’s pig Cornelius goes windsurfing, the PAW Patrol must set sail to bring him back to shore.
The pups of Paw Patrol have been a long time favorite of my youngest son, and now my granddaughter who is a toddler has also adopted that love to the Paw Patrol pups! Be sure to pick this up if you haven’t already…the kids are sure to enjoy it this summer!
Disclosure: I received the above DVD for review, however, all opinions are entirely my own.