Memorial Day will be here before you know it, and on that designated day we will honor the memory of those who have served our country. All over the United States, Memorial Day weekend will be filled with grillin’, good food, family, friends, and most likely a few tasty adult beverages, including whiskey, wine, gin and even COFFEE! This year show up to the party or gathering with something special in your hand, something that will not only be enjoyed but also remembered by all.
- Bottled at 92 proof and aged in first-fill bourbon barrels for stronger oak influence, this rare limited release is the perfect gift to impress whiskey lovers this Memorial Day
- Produced from a handpicked number of barrels containing Knappogue Castle 12 Year, this special release is non-chill filtered and triple distilled in copper pot stills
- Differing from the original 12 Year edition, which is bottled at 80 proof, the special release is aged in first-fill bourbon barrels for stronger oak influence
- The resulting whiskey boasts a rich, biscuity, and slightly peppery aroma, followed by an elegant fruitiness and mild spice flavors on the palate
Código 1530 Rosa: No Memorial Day party is complete without rosé — This pink tequila is aged in Napa Valley Cabernet wine barrels!
- Begins with the purity of Código Blanco, then is rested for 1 month in uncharred Napa Cabernet French White Oak barrels
- Rosa barrels are left uncharred, allowing the Cabernet to interact directly with the tequila imparting a subtle pink hue and light floral finish
- Production Notes: Only the finest Napa Cabernet French White Oak barrels are sourced to age the Rosa
- Tasting Notes: Leads with bright agave character and finishes with the soft floral notes of Cabernet
- Production Notes: Four Pillars steep shiraz grapes in gin for eight weeks and then press them to release the remaining juice and alcohol that gets soaked up inside each berry and mix that elixir back into the vat
- Unique violaceous blend with notes of fresh pine needles, citrus, spice and dense raspberry leaving a sweet taste on the palate with a subtle spice after each sip
- Combination of nine botanicals: juniper berries, coriander seed, angelica root, orris root, lemon peel, orange peel, licorice root, cassia bark, nutmeg
- Tasting Notes: Fresh citrus character from the use of lemon, bitter orange and coriander, which then developed into the sweet peppery finish, is achieved by the use of licorice and nutmeg
Birch Coffee Cold Brew Kits: Since Summer is officially on its way, it’s time to start sipping on cold brew — Birch Coffee shows you how to brew your own at home!
- The kits will be sold online soon as well as in all of Birch’s shops throughout the spring and summer, and include everything needed to brew a refreshing cup of cold brew at home: a cold brew jar, reusable cold brew pouches and brewing instructions
- Birch has since grown to 10 specialty coffee shops throughout New York City including a Roast House, where all their beans are roasted. They’re passionate about making the specialty coffee industry and homebrewing feel more accessible and understandable to people
- Legal in 44 states, CBD is a non mind-altering compound found in Cannabis, harvested by Flower Power Coffee Co. for their line of $15 CBD-infused coffees available on their site: Jamaican Blue Mountain, Costa Rican and the New York House Blend Signature.
- CBD has been shown to help with PTSD, epilepsy, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, alcoholism, chronic pain, neurological disorders, insomnia and stress
- Adamant about using CBD as a platform to promote the healing effects of a contentious plant, the four founders of Flower Power Coffee Co. draw from extensive culinary backgrounds and doctorates in pharmacology. 30 mg of CBD are in each six oz. coffee bag