Mix up a few specialty cocktails from Guillotine Vodka that are perfect for Valentine’s Day!
The Queen’s Breakfast
A taste of the kingdom and a toast to its royalty. The Queen’s Breakfast is light, refreshing, and clean on the palate. Mellow in color, creamy and fresh in taste, the combination of lavender and lemon creates the perfect balance for those cold mornings and calm winter nights.
- 1.25 oz. Guillotine Originale Ultra-Premium Vodka.25 oz. Creme De Violette
- .5 oz. Lemon Juice
- .5 oz. Orgeat
- 3 Dashes Lavender Bitters
- Garnish with Flowers (Lavender)
Glassware: Coupe or Rocks Glass
Charming in presentation, vibrant in color and attitude, Mojo Rising sets the tone for those nights full of cheers. One sip evokes an abundance of flavors — tart, sweet, full of spices and perfectly balanced with citrus juices.
- 1.25 oz. Guillotine Heritage Barrel-Aged Vodka
- .25 oz. Sweet Vermouth
- .5 oz. Ginger Syrup
- 1 oz. Blood Orange Juice
- .75 oz. Lemon Juice
- Spicy Homemade Tincture (clove, anise, cinnamon)Garnish with Blood Orange Slice and Maraschino Cherry
Glassware: Rocks Glass