It’s Winter and Belvedere Vodka is wondering if you knew the ultimate warm cocktail holiday was waiting around the corner?
National Hot Toddy Day is celebrated on January 11th and is just what you need to stay warm during the cold winter months.
Brew it up with Belvedere. Not only is a toddy the perfect drink during these cold winter nights, but there’s no better way to make one than with Belvedere – the first ultra-premium vodka with zero additives made from 100% Polska Rye that always uses all-natural ingredients.
HOT TODDY PRO-TIPS:
- Traditionally, a hot toddy is a delicious drink made with honey, lemon, hot water, and the spirit of your choice. The secret of hot toddies is that they’re actually way easier than other cocktails—all you need is a kettle.
- When using hot water and a pure spirit like Belvedere, you don’t need to make any kind of fancy syrup; your sweeteners will dissolve into the drink with just a quick stir when using the all-natural ingredients.
- The steam carries all the aromatics right up to your happy nose, meaning any ingredient you drop in a toddy will immediately come through in the aroma.
The Belvedere Toddy
- 1 oz Belvedere Vodka
- 1.5 oz Hot Water
- 1 oz French Fortified Wine
- 0.5 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 0.5 oz Honey
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- Fresh Grated Nutmeg
- Orange Wedge
- Add hot water to heat glass mug, then honey to melt
- Add remaining liquid ingredients
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and orange wedge and top with freshly grated nutmeg
- Optional Hot Toddy Pro-Tip – Pierce orange wedge with 3 cloves