My Mother has had pain due to Fibromyalgia for many years so when I had the opportunity to review and try out the Active Edge Bracelet I was more than interested.
As a matter of fact, anyone that feels body aches, joint pain, inflammation, arthirits and other types of pain is the perfect candidate for this wearable technology. According to the testimonies on the website many have reported a decrease in pain and an improvement to the quality of life after using the Active Edge Bracelet. I can verify that the results are real because my Mother has been wearing one of the bracelets for a few months and although her pain is not completely gone, it has lessened immensely. She is very satisfied and happy with the results and loves her bracelet and aside from helping with her health issue, it looks great on her!
The Active Edge products are embedded with proprietary electromagnetic frequency technology specifically geared to fight inflammation. Medical experts believe that when the product comes into contact with the human body it stimulates the sypathetic nervouse system. This immediately increases blood flow and reduces inflammation in the joints, while increasing oxygen intake.
Active Edge Bracelet Features:
- Embedded with proprietary technology to help fight inflammation and pain and improve sleep while helping the body perform at a more optimal level
- Embedded with proprietary cutting edge technology
- Made from super strong paracord
- Waterproof and quick drying. Will not mildew, fade or rot
- Break away pin included for safety
- Hand wash with soap when needed
- Available with eithr marine grade stainless closure or tough black matte nylon closure
- Sized for your wrist but each closure has 3 holes for adjustments
- Each product is custome handmade in America
- With standard shipping, most orders ship out within 3-5 business days. Customers can typically expect to receive the order within 7-10 business days after the order is places
I definitely think that these bracelets are worth a try for anyone suffering form joint pain, inflammation, and even Fibromyalga or Parkinson Disease. Check out the Active Edge Bracelet HERE.
Disclosure: I received the above product for review, however, all opinions are entirely my own.