Whether you're hosting a happy hour with colleagues or celebrating with friends at brunch, Sauza Tequila is honoring the holiday with a full menu of pitcher-style margaritas, so no matter what time of day you choose to toast with a margarita, Sauza has the perfect suggestions!
- Meeting up with friends for brunch? Sauza's Tequila Sunrise margarita is made with fresh orange juice, cranberry juice and lime juice ~ just the right amount of flavor to zest up your day.
- Celebrating during lunch? Sauza's Perfect Pear margarita is made with lime, lemon, fresh pear and topped with rosemary ~ a fruity drink to complement an afternoon bite.
- Meeting up with colleagues for happy hour? Sauza's Classic Margarita is an easy-to-make recipe made with lime juice, simple syrup and triple sec ~ best served pitcher-style with a side of lime wedges for larger groups.
- Mixing up cocktails in the evening with your S.O.? Sauza's Late Night Lychee is made with lychee syrup, fresh lime juice, and jalapeno slices ~ a perfect way to spice up the night.
Sauza Tequila Sunrise (Serves 8)
- 2 cups Sauza signature Blue Silver
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 cups cranberry juice
- 8 orange wedges
Preparation: Add ingredients to a pitcher and stir. Pour over ice into glasses. Garnish each with an orange wedge.
Perfect Pear (Serves 8)
- 2 cups Sauza Signature Blue Silver
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 1/2 cup lime
- 1/2 cup lemon
- 4 peeled pears
- 8 rosemary sprigs
Preparation: Add ingredients to an ice-filled pitcher and stir. Pour into margarita glasses and garnish each with a pear slice and rosemary sprig.
Sauza Classic Margarita (Serves 8)
- 1 1/2 cups Sauza Signature Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup DeKuyper Triple Sec Liqueur
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- Salt for rimming
- Lime wheels
Preparation: Add ingredients to pitcher and stir. Pour over ice into salt-rimmed margarita glasses. Garnish each with a lime wheel on the rim and serve.
The Late Night Lychee (Serves 8)
- 1 1/2 cups Sauza Signature Blue Silver
- 1/2 cup lychee infused simple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 15-20 springs of cilantro
- 8 jalapeno slices
- Lychee garnish
Preparation: Add ingredients to an ice-filled pitcher and stir. Pour over ice into salt-rimmed margarita glasses. Garnish with lychee and cilantro. Enjoy!