Halloween comes only once a year so trick or TREAT yourself to a Halloween Sugar Cookie Shooter created by famed NYC foodie, Skyler Bouchard of @nycdining!
Get in the true Halloween spirit and indulge in your mischievous side with this recipe that features a decadent combination of Bailey's ice cream and sugar cookies ~ Oh my! Ditch the candy and sink your fangs into this scary-delicious concoction to make your Halloween .
Of course, no Halloween celebration would be complete without the season's staple offering ~ pumpkin! Serve up the Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice with Bailey's Pumpkin Spice, a new limited edition available through November, Captain Morgan rum and vanilla ice cream This recipe will be sure to impress while adding the essence of autumn to any festivity! Enjoy!
Halloween Sugar Cookie Shooter ~ Created by Skyler Bouchard of @NYCDining
- 2 oz. Bailey's Original
- 1 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 oz. Milk
- Honey for Garnish
- Sugar Cookie Sprinkles for Garnish
- Halloween Sugar Cookies for Garnish
- Rim shooter glass with honey and sugar cookie sprinkles
- Combine Bailey's Original, vanilla ice cream and milk into blender. Blend well.
- Pour contents into shooter glass.
- Top and serve with Halloween sugar cookies.
Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice ~ Created by NYC Mixologist Sarah Morrissey
- 1 oz. Bailey's Pumpkin Spice
- 1 oz. Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 1 1/2 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- Mint Sprig for Garnish
- Cola to Top
- Combine Bailey's Pumpkin Spice, Captain Morgan and vanilla ice cream in a highball glass.
- Top with cola and stir. Garnish with mint sprig.