Are you always looking for super fun things to do with your kids? The Houston Children's Festival is the ideal event! Not only is a chance to have a great time with the family, but it's also a way to support a great cause as well!
The Official McDonald's Houston Children's Festival is the largest festival of it's kind in the United States and is celebrating its 28th year. Presented by Baker Hughes and selected by Frommer's Travel Guides as "one of the world's 300 unmissable events," this is certainly the place to be on April 23rd and April 24th. This festival provides high-quality educational and fun entertainment in a completely family-friendly atmosphere with over 300 exciting activities to choose from, ranging from Disney celebrities to your child's favorite characters and even some really cool rides and inflatables. Awesome!
The Houston Children's Festival was created in 1988 and was originally known as the "Children for Children Festival." The goal of the festival was to create a family event that would also serve as a means to educate the public about child abuse and the mission of Child Advocates. With a crowd of less than 5,000 the first year, this exciting festival has grown immensely with over 50,000 families, volunteers and sponsors all coming together in Downtown Houston to make this the best family festival ever!
The 2016 line-up and features includes:
- 5 stages of music, entertainment and Disney celebrities
- 9 BIG Family Adventure Zones with over 300 activities
- McDonald's Dream Discovery Stage and Zone
- Child Advocates Into Outer Space Zone
- Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care Tot Spot & Diaper Derby
- Green Mountain Energy Kid's Zone
- SABIC Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Stage
- Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Zone
- MetroPCS Minecraft Zone
- Neighbor's Emergency Center Teddy Bear Clinic
- PLEX from Yo Gabba Gabba
- Photos with Kevin, Stuart and Bob from Universal Pictures' MINIONS
- Kaylee Rutland - a rising country singing star
- Disney star - Dove Cameron
Purchase tickets HERE or enter the GIVEAWAY below to win a Family Four Pack!
Giveaway open to residents of the US ~ 18 years or older