Are you looking for a Super Bowl snack idea that will have your friends and family cheering for more? If so, check out Rustic Crust, the maker of organic and all-natural pizza crust and pizza sauce. This year, Rustic Crust is encouraging families to spend time together and make Super Bowl Sunday a family pizza night as well.
With the biggest game of the year coming up, we want to share a delicious Buffalo Chicken Pizza Appetizer recipe with our readers from Rustic Crust. this snacking favorite screams "Game Day!" and is one that your friends, family or party guests will thank you for serving.
About Rustic Crust:
All Rustic Crust pizza crusts are ready-made using traditional Old World baking methods. They are hand formed and double proofed for flavor and use delicious natural ingredients, select herbs and spices, no GMOs or artificial ingredients. Each conveniently ready-made and oversized pizza crust is ready to enjoy in minutes ~ has no trans fat, no added sugar and is made in the USA!
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Appetizer (makes 4 servings)
Prep Time: 30 minutes/Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Rustic Crust Crispy Thin Crust
- Hot Sauce mixed with a small amount of tomato sauce and splash of white wine
- Cooked chicken or rotisserie chicken
- Bleu cheese
- Crumbled bleu cheese dressing
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Chopped celery for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Spread hot sauce mixture over one side of crust
- Add chicken - think "a taste in every bite"
- Add a few crumbles of bleu cheese
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese
- Add a few more sprinkles of hot sauce and place pizza in oven
- Remove and cut pizza
- Add a drizzle of bleu cheese dressing on top of each slice
- Garnish with chopped celery