Portal Masters...start your engines for Skylanders Chargers in stores this Sunday!
Skylander fans worldwide are gearing up for the launch of the newest Skylanders adventure, Skylanders SuperChargers. The number one kids console franchise is trailblazing the Toys for Life category by introducing vehicles to life ~ playable both within and outside of the game. Awesome! Players can explore Skylands via land, sea and sky in the adventure mode, co-op play and the newest addition, head to head racing! Additionally now players can take their Skylanders adventures with them for a true on the go experience via iPad and for the first time ever, with iPod, iPhone and Apple TV!
In celebration of this weekend's launch, racing sensation Max Chilton drove a Skylanders SuperChargers car in the Indy Lights Championship this past weekend where he made the podium!
Gamers won't want to miss out on this new Skylanders addition with more ways to play than ever before:
- Single-Player Adventure Mode
- Online and local co-operative Adventure Mode
- Local 2 player head-to-head racing in split screen (offline)
- Online racing competitive racing with up to 4 players on land, sea and sky
- Includes time trials and lap races
- Voice chat can be activated with friends
- Optional expansion packs will be available upon launch to unlock extended content and will come with three toys (a SuperCharger, their signature vehicle and a villain trophy)
- A dedicated combat racing game, Skylanders SuperChargers Racing will be made available on Wii and Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo guest stars Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and Hammer Slam Bowser and their respective vehicles will debut on Nintendo platform
- Additional star power includes voice overs from noted celebrities Josh Duhamel, Brittany Snow, Neal McDonough and more!
Pre-Order now or purchase your own Skylanders SuperChargers on Sunday, September 20, 2015!