This year we're showing you how to celebrate National Margarita Day (February 22, 2015), no salt necessary! Whether you like it frozen or on the rocks, this popular holiday is the perfect time to celebrate everyone's favorite tequila cocktail!
While Valentine's Day has passed and your roses are probably wilting, but there's always a reason for Chocolate. We're combining two of our fave things ~ margaritas and chocolate ~ for some chocolate-inspired recipes with a Sauza Tequila twist!
Make a few, share a few, but don't miss out on this special day to celebrate the Margarita!
Chocolate Chip Margarita
- 1 part Sauza Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 1 part JDK & Sons Crave Chocolate Chili Liqueur
- 3/4 part half and half
- 1 glass of ice (for shaking)
- 5 - 10 chocolate chips for garnish
Preparation: In a shaker filled with ice combine Sauza Blue Silver, Crave Chocolate Chili, and half and half. Shake until chilled. Strain into martini glasses. Garnish with chocolate chips.
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Margarita
- 1 1/2 parts Sauza Blue Reposado 100% Agave Tequila
- 1/2 part DeKuyper Buttershots
- 8 parts chocolate ice cream
- 2 parts milk
- 1/4 part creamy peanut butter
- Chocolate sauce (to rim glass)
- Peanut Butter (to rim glass)
Preparation: Rim cocktail glass with half creamy peanut butter and half chocolate sauce by running the edge of the glass through plates with each. In a blender, combine chocolate ice cream, milk, peanut butter, tequila and butterscotch liquor. Blend until smooth. Pour drink into prepared glass and enjoy!
Chocolate Raspberry Margarita
- 1 1/2 parts Sauza Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 1/2 part DeKuyper Razzmatazz
- 6 parts chocolate milk
- 2 dashes of Taza Chocolate Mexicano Extract
- Chocolate shavings (for garnish)
- Raspberry (for garnish)
Preparation: Combine all ingredients in a shaker filed with ice and shake vigorously. Strain the mixture into a martini glass rimmed with chocolate shavings. Garnish with a raspberry and enjoy!