If you're looking to mix up your Super Bowl party drink routine, then before kick-off gather everything you need to incorporate plain old beer for something a little touchdown worthy that is sure to be a winner!
These sporty cocktails are ideal for toasting to the Big Game and pair perfectly along-side winning foods like Mexican Nachos, wings, chili and pizza. Get ready for a thumbs-up in the entertaining department!
Sauza-Rita ~ Drink a delicious Sauza-Rita to cool off your taste buds while eating spicy wings!
- 1 part Sauza Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 1 1/2 parts light beer
- 1 part frozen limeade
- 1 part water
- Lime wedge (for garnish)
Preparation: In a glass filled with ice, combine Sauza Blue Silver Agave Tequila, limeade, beer and water. Stir gently. Garnish with a lime wedge (optional).
Goal Line Sipper ~ The satisfying flavor of the Goal Line Sipper adds zest to any slice of pizza!
- 1 part Sauza Blue Reposado 100% Agave Tequila
- 4 parts limeade
- 1 part beer
Preparation: Fill a beer glass with ice. Add tequila and limeade and stir. Fill glass to the top with your favorite beer.
Seattle Lite Sipper ~ The Seattle Lite Sipper's savory taste will chill any type of chili!
- 2 parts Sauza Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 2 lemons (juice only)
- 6 parts club soda
- 1 rosemary sprig
- 1 tbsp sugar
Preparation: Combine lemons, club soda, sugar, and Tequila in a glass with ice. Mix well and garnish with a rosemary sprig.
Cheat-a-Rita ~ Sip on a refreshing Cheat-a-Rita to compliment the heat of the delicious Mexican Nachos!
- part Sauza Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 1/2 part DeKuyper Blue Curacao
- 2 parts frozen lemonade
- 1 2/3 parts light beer
- Lemon wedge (for garnish)
Preparation: Combine all ingredients in a glass filled with ice. Garnish with a lemon wedge and enjoy!
- 1/2 cup Sauza Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil divided
- 2 cups chopped sweet onions, divided
- 1 1/2 pound shredded rotisserie chicken, skin removed
- 3 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1 tsp pepper, divided
- 1 (12 oz) jar HERDEZ Roasted Pasilla Cooking Sauce
- 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 tbsp chopped jalapeno
- 3/4 cup chopped cilantro, divided
- 1 1/2 cups shredded queso blanco
- 1 1/2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 16 oz tortilla chips
Preparation: Heat oven to 375 degrees. Place large skillet over medium heat and add 3 tbsp olive oil, 1 cup onions, shredded chicken, 1 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper. Cook about 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Add HERDEZ Roasted Pasilla Cooking Sauce, chicken broth and stir to combine. Cover. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes. Transfer chicken with all juices to a bowl and set aside.
In same skillet over medium high heat, add 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 cup chopped onions, tequila, 1/4 tsp salt, pinch of pepper. Cook 4 minutes or until Sauza Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila is reduced. Add tomatoes, jalapeno, 1 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper and cook 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 cup chopped cilantro. Set aside in bowl, combine cheeses. Grease 9 X 13 inch or 12 inch round baking dish. Layer 1/3 tortilla chips, 1/3 shredded cheese mixture, 1/3 chicken mixture with juices and 1/3 tequila mixture with juices. Repeat 2 more times making a total of 3 layers. Bake 12 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle top with remaining chopped cilantro.