Once you and your special someone have come to the realization that you want to spend the rest of your lives together, you may not want to wait several months to finalize all of the wedding plans. Planning the big day in a hurry isn’t always a choice, however; some couples simply don’t have the luxury of time to make arrangements. Whether you just want to get started on your new life as soon as possible or you want your marriage to take place before school or a new job, the shortened time frame does not have to mean that the occasion isn’t as wonderful as you hope. Turn to weddingInweeks.com and discover the possibilities as they open up to you so that you can bring together all of the details necessary for this important day.
Choosing the Right Venue
One of the biggest decisions you’ll need to make concerns your venue. Consider the following questions:
- · Is your hoped-for wedding date available?
- · Will other weddings be booked on that same day?
- · What are the charges? Do they vary be day of the week or time of day?
- · Does the site have enough parking for your expected number of guests?
- · What options can the site provide when it comes to food and drink?
One advantage to working through a venue provider with experience at last minute wedding planning is that you could get a beautiful venue that meets all of your expectations for the big day at a reduced price.
Exchange Elaborate for Simple Elegance
All of those wonderful decorations and the niceties of your backdrop can be had with simple lines rather than intricate detailing. Focus on those parts of your relationship that matter most to you and on the qualities of your wedding day that are most important. Plan your décor to focus on those elements and leave out any other details that are really unnecessary. Get ideas from places you love to visit together or shared hobbies and passions.
You’ll find that it is easy to simplify many details. Here are a few examples:
- · Provide a color swatch for your bridesmaids and let them choose their own dresses.
- · Order suits from a company that will deliver the next day; just be sure that measurements are precise.
- · Use social media to get the date out. Reserve your time and efforts for the actual wedding invitation.
- · Pick up your own flowers and opt for natural arrangements rather than formal.
- · Skip the expensive photographer and hire a talented friend for the posed shots. Set disposable cameras around the room for ease use and some really great candid photos.
Simplify the Menu
Rather than preparing elaborate choices of dainty treats for your guests, choose a selection of favorites from a local or well-established bakery. These sweets can replace the cost and time-consuming creation of more traditional wedding fare. If necessary, you could also swap out the large wedding cake and serve cupcakes next to a smaller cake that is reserved simply for the bride and groom.
Turn the Stress Over to Someone Else’s Hands
Perhaps the most effective tip for planning your wedding on a shortened timeframe is to turn much of the décor and planning over to the venue provider. When you work with a wedding agency such as WeddingInWeeks.com, you’ll find that the packages may include décor and food in addition to the reserved site.