The Golden Globes are all about stars, the dresses and of course, the cocktails! This weekend, Skinnygirl Cocktails can help get your at-home Golden Globes party off to a great start with a few movie-inspired cocktails...all fit for an A-Lister!
Are you looking to keep things as simple as possible? Well, roll out the red carpet for Skinnygirl Cocktails newest offering, Skinnygirl Pinot Noir! At less than 100 calories per serving, Skinnygirl Pinot Noir has flavors of dark cherry, toasted oak and vanilla ~ all perfect to sit back and relax with during the show! Enjoy!
The Theory of Thyme (For the Theory of Everything)
- 1 1/2 parts Skinnygirl Cucumber Vodka
- 1 1/2 parts lemonade
- 1 1/2 parts watermelon juice
- Leaves stripped form a 2-inch sprig of fresh thyme, plus a small sprig for garnish
- Fresh watermelon ball/slice for garnish
Preparation: Combine the vodka, lemonade, juice and thyme leaves with ice in a cocktail shaker and shake until well chilled. Double strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish on the rim with the thyme sprig speared onto the melon ball.
Disappearing Ace (For Gone Girl)
- 1 1/2 parts Skinnygirl Meyer Lemon Vodka
- 3/4 part orange or citrus liqueur
- 1 1/2 parts lemon sour mix
- 3-4 fresh (or thawed frozen) raspberries
- Lemon wheel for garnish
Preparation: Muddle the raspberries in the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Add the vodka, liqueur, sour mix and ice. Shake well. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a lemon wheel on the rim.
Galaxy Gimlet (For Interstellar)
- 1 1/2 parts Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka
- Splash of dry vermouth
- Fresh olives for garnish
Preparation: Shake ingredients with ice. Pour into martini glass and garnish with fresh olives.