Once again, I'm reviewing a skin moisturizer. As I've posted before, my skin is extremely dry due to Hypothyroidism and not many products work and very few make a lasting difference on my dry skin. Luckily for me, I'm able to try out some of the very best products available and I must say as simple as this one seems, it is definitely one of the best I've had the opportunity to use.
Raw Shea Butter is legendary for every day use as a rich moisturizer and can greatly help in the reduction of stretch marks, eczema, wrinkles, dry and flaky skin, sun damage and so much more! Shea Butter is non-comedogenic and can be used by people affected with acne to hep keep skin nourished. It's awesome for use as a belly butter for expecting moms to keep the tummy skin soft and supple!
I have primarily used it on my feet...especially with the colder weather, my feet have been very dry and not pretty! I have been putting it on every night before bed and I wake up with smoother, more hydrated skin. I love it, because that almost never happens!
- This Shea Butter is a rich organic, unrefined Shea butter to pamper your entire body with soothing, moisturizing nourishment
- Rich in natural humectants and emollients including high levels of vitamin A, E and F
- Quickly penetrates the skin to immediately protect and moisturize
- Essential fatty acids help prevent premature fine lines and wrinkles
- Supplies nutrients to maintain elasticity and soft even texture
- Application uses include rough, cracked skin, stretch marks, wrinkles, chapped lips and dry cuticles
- Free of parabens, sulfates and petroleum.
- Cruelty free