Every birthday deserves and awesome celebration and America's birthday is certainly no exception!
Whether you'll be enjoying a poolside party, a beach BBQ or fireworks fiesta, these recipes are perfect for toasting to the birth of our great nation. As an added bonus, they are low-calorie so you can indulge in a cocktail without having to stress about your bikini body!
Want to keep the celebration low-key and low-cal? Try new Skinnygirl Sweet'arita or Skinnygirl Sparkling Margarita for ready-to-serve, refreshing twists on the classic margarita.
- 1 1/2 parts Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka
- 2 large strawberries
- 3-4 basil leaves
- Splash of soda water
Preparation: Muddle strawberries and basil leaves. Add ice and vodka, top with soda water.
- 2 parts Skinnygirl Prosecco
- 2 parts limeade
- Sweetener (optional)
- Lime wheels for garnish (optional)
Preparation: Add all ingredients into a stemless wine glass. Garnish with a lime wheel.
Stars and Stripes Sipper
- 1 1/2 parts Skinnygirl Meyer Lemon Vodka
- Splash of DeKuyper Triple Sec
- Splash of diet lemon-lime soda
- Raspberries or lemon slices for garnish
Preparation: Mix ingredients in a glass with ice. Top with diet lemon-lime soda. Garnish with raspberries and a lemon.
- 1 part Skinnygirl White Cherry Vodka
- 4 parts sparkling water
- Splash of all natural pomegranate juice
Preparation: Combine vodka and sparkling water over a glass of ice. Finish with a splash of pomegranate juice. Enjoy!!