Whether you're planning a pool-side BBQ with friends or just relaxing with your toes in the sand, take advantage of the unofficial kick-off of summer by mixing up some refreshing Skinnygirl Cocktails' recipes to keep you cool this Memorial Day!
Just in time for outdoor entertaining, Skinnygirl Cocktails is pleased to announce two new ready-to-serve offerings ~ Skinnygirl Sweet'arita and Skinnygirl Sparkling Margarita. These super easy, fun twists on the classic margarita allow you to raise a glass to summer without having to raise a finger ~ just open, pour and ENJOY!
Are you looking to mix up your own cocktails without breaking a sweat? Try the recipes below for simple and refreshing summertime sipping!
- 1 1/2 parts Skinnygirl Meyer Lemon Vodka
- Splash of DeKuyper Triple Sec
- Splash of diet lemon-lime soda
- Cherry or lemon slice for garnish
Preparation: Mix vodka and triple sec in a glass with ice. Top with a splash of diet lemon-lime soda. Garnish with cherries and a lemon.
Very Berry Lemondade
- 1 1/2 part Skinnygirl Meyer Lemon Vodka
- 2 parts sugar-free strawberry lemonade
- Muddled blueberries, raspberries and strawberries
- Splash of sparkling water
- Blackberry or lemon wedge for garnish
Preparation: Mix vodka, lemonade, and muddled berries in a glass. Top with a splash of sparkling water and add ice. Garnish with a blackberry or lemon wedge.
Poolside Prosecco Punch
- 2 parts Skinnygirl Prosecco
- 2 parts limeade
- Lime wheels for garnish
Preparation: Add all ingredients into a stemless wine glass and stir. Garnish with a lime wheel. Enjoy!
- 1 part Skinnygirl Prosecco
- 1 part light rum
- 2 parts frozen lemonade
- 1 part seltzer
Preparation: Blend ingredients with a little crushed ice and pour into a flute glass.