Break out your best purple, green and gold beads...it's time to celebrate Mardi Gras!
In honor of the Big Easy, here are some guilt-free cocktails to help you and your friends and family get into the spirit of carnival season!
The Golden Fleur-de-lis
- 1 1/2 part Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka
- 3/4 part apple cider
- 1/4 part agave syrup
- Apple slice for garnish
Preparation: Stir agave syrup with vodka in the base of a shaker until the syrup dissolves. Add apple cider and shake thoroughly with ice. Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with a green apple slice.
Berry Bourbon Street
- 1 1/2 parts Skinnygirl Meyer Lemon Vodka
- Splash of Dekuyper Triple Sec
- Top with diet lemon-lime soda
- Raspberries, Cherries and Lime slice for garnish
Preparation: Mix ingredients in a glass with ice. Garnish with fruit. Enjoy!
- 1 part Skinnygirl Tangerine Vodka
- 1/2 part grenadine
- 1 part orange juice
- Splash of pineapple juice
Preparation: Pour all ingredients in a glass filled with ice and garnish with an orange slice.