Celebrate the 2014 Winter Games with a gold medal worthy party and cheer for your favorite athletes as they make Sochi history from the comfort of your own home!
From the opening to the closing ceremonies, be the perfect party host and keep your guests warm by serving these winter games-themed-cocktails!
Triple Axel Hot Toddy
- 1 part Sauza Blue Reposado 100% Agave Tequila
- 1/2 part JDK & Sons O3 Premium Orange Liqueur
- 8 parts apple cider
- 2 parts cranberry juice cocktail
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Dash of nutmeg (optional)
Preparation: In a saucepan heat the apple cider and cranberry juice just until steaming hot (do not let the liquid boil) and remove it from the heat. Stir in Sauza Blue Reposado and Liqueur. Add a dash of cinnamon or nutmeg as desired.
The Gold Medal Winner
- 1 part Sauza Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 3/4 part chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 part chocolate sauce or syrup
- 1/6 cup ice
- Vanilla whipped cream (optional)
Preparation: Combine tequila, chocolate liqueur, chocolate sauce in a glass filled with ice. Top with vanilla whipped cream and Enjoy!
The Ski Slope
- 1 1/2 part Sauza Blue Silver 1005 Agave Tequila
- 1/2 part Kamora Coffee Liqueur
- 4 parts coffee
- 2 tsp. cinnamon sugar (1 part cinnamon, 4 parts sugar), plus more for dusting
- Whipped cream
- Cinnamon stick for garnish (optional)
- Serves 6
Preparation: Combine hot coffee and tequila. Mix in cinnamon and sugar until dissolved. Float whipped cream on top and dust with cinnamon-sugar. Garnish with cinnamon sticks and enjoy!