Today, February 22nd, is National Margarita Day! This festive day began to celebrate the drink many of us love, the Margarita! There's always a reason to enjoy a delicious margarita with good friends and make memories to remember year after year.
Here are a few recipes to make some amazing Margaritas!
Caliente Kiss Margarita
- 1 part Sauza Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 1 part tomato sauce
- 1 squeeze of Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 1 dash fresh black pepper
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash celery salt
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 dash cumin
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- 1 cucumber slice for garnish
Preparation: In a shaker filled with ice, combine all ingredients. Shake well and pour into tall glass over ice. Garnish with cucumber. Serves 6
Perfectly Peach Margarita
- 2 parts Sauza Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 1/2 part DeKuyper Peach Schnapps
- 1/2 part JDK & Sons O3 Premium Orange Liqueur
- 1 part fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 part Peach Nectar
- Peach wedge for garnish
Preparation: In a pitcher filled with ice, combine Sauza Blue Silver, Peach Schnapps, JDK & Sons O3 Premium Orange Liqueur, lime juice and peach nectar. Stir to combine. Chill and serve over ice in prepared glasses.
- 5 parts Skinnygirl Margarita
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds
Preparation: Muddle the pomegranate seeds in a glass. Add Skinnygirl Margarita. Fill the rest of the glass with ice. Stir until combined. Garnish with salt and lemon slice. Enjoy!