Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Saturday, January 26, 2013
I always struggle with the thought of what to get my husband for Valentine's Day. Jewelry is really not his style, and flowers, well...NO! Food is the perfect gift for him or any man!
Thursday, January 24, 2013
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Monday, January 21, 2013
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Sunday, January 20, 2013
Saturday, January 19, 2013
Friday, January 18, 2013
Campus Book Rentals also offers free shipping both ways, flexible rental periods, a thirty day risk free return policy and students can highlight in the textbooks. There's many reasons to rent your textbooks from Campus Book Rentals and no reason not to check it out!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post for which I received compensation.
Thursday, January 17, 2013
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Sunday, January 13, 2013
Saturday, January 12, 2013
Friday, January 11, 2013
Thursday, January 10, 2013
This post brought to you by No nonsense. All opinions are 100% mine.
No nonsense is a well known brand, offering a wide variety of tights and leggings for any style. I received two No nonsense products for review and put together two very simple, yet stylish outfits for my teenage daughters.
My oldest daughter, Amanda, wore the black lace tights with a skirt and sweater. The tights were super cute and gave her outfit just the right touch of distinction without over-powering the outfit.
My second review product from No nonsense, was a pair of purple corduroy leggings. These leggings are perfect for the winter weather. My daughter, Alannah, paired the leggings with a white belted blouse and black flats. I love this outfit, because it's a nice change from her normal jeans and t-shirt.
No nonsense tights and leggings are completely affordable and found at most food and drug stores, as well as most mass retail stores.
No nonsense has recently teamed up with Fashion Expert, Jill Martin. As a style expert, and new Brand Ambassador, Jill will be assisting No nonsense in educating women on how to wear the brand's new colorful and high impact tights and leggings, through several exciting initiatives, such as online clips, Twitter and Facebook. Jill Martin will be featuring fashion tips and more on the No nonsense Twitter and Facebook sites as an active source of advice for the No nonsense fans.
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Friday, January 4, 2013
Thursday, January 3, 2013
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
4 Winners - Ryobi Drill Kit
- The drill features a 24 position clutch and 2-speed gear box to match your drilling and driving needs
- MagTray magnetic holder for convenient placement of screws and bits
- Lithium offers 20% more performance than NiCd batteries
- 45% lighter weight batteries reduces user fatigue
- This kit includes Drill, 2 Ryobi 18V ONE+ batteries, charger and carrying case
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.ryobitools.com/nation
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
- Heat olive oil in a soup pot, over medium heat; cook & stir garlic until it begins to brown, about 3 minutes. Add onion & carrots. Cook & stir until carrots begin to brown & onion becomes translucent, about 7-8 minutes. Cook & stir collard greens into onion mixture until wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Pour vegetable broth and black-eyed peas into vegetable mixture & bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover & simmer soup until vegetables are softened, about 20 minutes.
- While soup is simmering, mix quinoa & water in a sauce pan & bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover & simmer until collard greens are tender, about 10 minutes. Stir cider vinegar into soup to taste & season with salt & pepper.