I recently was able to review a really cool blood pressure monitor from Ozeri. One would not normally think of a blood pressure monitor as a "cool gadget" this one is really different and unique.
My husband has high blood pressure, so we periodically check his vitals to make sure he's where he should be, but not many of the other monitors that we've used in the past have lasted very long and I often question their accuracy. This one is different and so convenient and easy to use!
- New intelligent voice guided features alerts you to the proper positioning of your wrist for accurate blood pressure measurements.
- Automatically provides an audible hypertension assessment via a new talking function (along with an LCD display screen)
- Portable, accurate and simple to use with clinically proven technology. Stores 180 readings with date and time.
- Automatic irregular heartbeat detection and hypertension indicator.
- Push button access to average blood pressure readings based on all readings in memory. AM vs PM readings or the 3 most recent readings.
Overall, this blood pressure monitor is awesome...I love the fact that it's voice guided, and does not begin measurements until your wrist is exactly in the correct position. I also love that we can take it with us anywhere without it taking up a lot of room...it's so small that it will easily fit into a tote bag, suit case or even the glove compartment of our car.
Visit Amazon.com to purchase your own Blood Pressure Monitor form Ozeri.
Disclosure: I received the above product for review purposes, however, all opinions are entirely my own.