I'm sure at one time or another everyone has had a pair of shoes that you just love, but the comfort level is not quite what it should be. Or maybe while wearing your shoes, your feet sweat and retain moisture which can lead to unnecessary bacteria in the shoe.
OrthoLite's advanced proprietary polyurethane formula with recycled rubber content delivers unbelievable benefits that are unmatched by any other insole manufacturer. Unlike traditional insoles, the compression set of OrthoLite insoles is less than 5% over time so the cushioning and fit never changes inside the shoe, providing maximum comfort with every step.
- OrthoLite's open-cell PU foam is 95% to 100% breathable, allowing air to circulate in and around the insole, keeping the foot cooler.
- The unique open-cell structure of OrthoLite insoles creates a moisture management system, helping to move moisture away from teh foot to provide a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment.
- A patented salt-based antimicrobial is added to all OrthoLite foams to fight against the presence of fungus, bacteria and odor.
- OrthoLite insoles are machine washable, coming out like new every time while maintaining all of their performance benefits.
- OrthoLite insoles are light-weight, enhancing performance of the shoes with airy comfort.
Visit the OrthoLite website to get more information or to purchase these amazing insoles.
Get social with OrthoLite
Three AWESOME readers will win a pair of OrthoLite Insoles! Simply enter on the Rafflecopter form below..Good Luck
Disclosure: I received the above product for review purposes, however, all opinions are entirely my own.a Rafflecopter giveaway