A great pair of slippers is a must in my household...not only should they be comfortable to walk around in, but sturdy enough to keep up with the wear of daily use on tiled floors.
I received a pair of Closed Toe Terry Slippers from Nature's Sleep and they are exactly what I would expect in a great pair of slippers. These plush slippers allow comfort and luxury with every single step, indoors or outdoors. Thanks go the visco-elastic memory foam inner sole, the Closed Toe Slippers offer the perfect balance of softness and support and cradle and contour your feet while absorbing pressure and impact.
I literally wear my slippers almost on a daily basis, as I'm a work at home Mom. The comfort and look of the slippers has not faded, even after a few washes in my washing machine. They are still as great looking and comfortable as the day I received them!
- High quality Genuine Nature's Sleep Next Generation Memory Foam
- Provides pressure relieving comfort all day long
- Naturally conforms to your foot in cool comfort
- Distributes weight to reduce pressure points and improve circulation
- Ideal for indoor use on multiple surfaces
- Attractive style and look
- Sizes S, M, L, XL
- Inner sole 75% cotton 25% polyester; Outer sole thermoplastic rubber; Lining 100% polyester
- Designed in the USA, Made in China
- Nature's Sleep Memory Foam are CertiPUR-US approved.
Visit the Nature's Sleep website for the slippers and more great products!
Get social with Nature's Sleep
One AWESOME reader will win their own pair of Nature's Sleep Slippers!
Simply enter on the Rafflecopter form below...Good Luck!
Open to residents of the Continental US only
Disclosure: I receive the above product for review purposes, however, all opinions are entirely my own.