My kids are probably no different than anyone else's...they all think they know me so well and everything about me.
Unfortunately, I think they only know what they have seen or perceived to be true and I'd like for them to know so much more. As a mother, I've made countless mistakes, some small and some not so small. I have many regrets, but wouldn't give up being a Mother for anything!
I want them to know:
- I love you unconditionally...make mistakes if you must, and I'll still be there.
- I won't judge you. You are my child and your decisions are your own.
- All 4 of you are my greatest blessings.
- I get upset, I get mad, but in the end I never hold onto those feelings.
- I will make mistakes. I'm human.
- You will not always agree with me and that's ok.
- I have your best interest in mind. I never make decisions to hurt you or make you mad or upset.
- Your health and safety are the most important thing to me.
- I was once in your shoes...a long time ago, so I do know how you feel!