I don't know how things are in everyone else's home, but in mine, I try to be as frugal as I can, within reason. I cut any kind of soft drink out of my diet years ago, but the rest of my family is pretty much addicted to soda and insists that we have the refrigerator stocked at all times.
When I heard about a product called Soda Sparkle, I knew I had to try it, so I offered to review it and see if my family would approve of homemade soda. At first, everyone was a little hesitant, but agreed to give it a chance.
So, my family of soda experts surrounded the Soda Sparkle like we were about to conduct an important science experiment. The process was quick and super easy and everyone agreed that the Soda Sparkle soda was just as tasty as the name brand sodas. Soda Sparkle was a hit!
The process is very simple: Sparkle...Wait...Shake...Pour!
- Start with cold water. Tap water is fine. Fill the bottle to the fill line and refrigerate until the water is super cold.
- Insert the sparkling nozzle cap into the bottle and screw it on tightly.
- Insert the soda charges into the charger activating body and close the safety window.
- Screw the activating body onto the nozzle cap (place the bottle on a flat surface for best results)
- Wait for the carbonation process to begin...you will hear it releasing the CO2 into the bottle. Wait thirty seconds before removing the activating body.
- Remove the activating body, open the safety window and remove the soda charger.
- Shake your soda bottle for five seconds before removing the sparkling nozzle cap.
- Pour the soda water into your drinking cup.
- Drink as is or pour your choice of flavoring into the sparkling water and you now have your very own homemade soda!
- The left-over water in the bottle can be refrigerated and used next time, as long as your cap is screwed on tightly so that the sparkling water does not get flat.
My family loves Soda Sparkle soda and I love it because not only is it less expensive to make then buying brand name soda, but Soda Sparkle also offers all natural flavors with no added sugar.
The starter kit comes with everything you need to make great tasting soda from home, including flavors such as tonic, lychee, apple, cola-lemon, pineapple, orange, lemon and cranberry.
All flavors and replacement chargers, bottles can be purchased online, as well as the entire Soda Sparkle Kit with either a single or dual bottles.
Disclaimer: I was provided the above product for review purposes. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.
Soda Sparkle and Missi Rose's Views would love to give a Soda Sparkle Starter Kit to one lucky reader...simply enter on the Rafflecopter form below.
Good Luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway